Careers at ICON
Click to expand current opportunities below. Fill the application and reference the listing on the application form. General applications are always encouraged, as we are always looking to add high value members to our team.
- Business Development Associate
ICON Technologies Limited, is a privately held corporation and started operations in 1998. ICON Technologies is continually evolving by providing innovative custom thermoformed and rotational molded solutions to original equipment manufacturer customers. We are also dedicated to supplying quality RV products internationally to aftermarket distributors, dealers and consumers.
ICON has its own state of the art manufacturing facility, affording tremendous flexibility and customization in thermoforming and rotational molded products. To learn more, visit us online at https://www.icondirect.com, or view this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN33vi-wEeI&t=0s
ICON is a growing company with a strong, vibrant future. We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Associate. The right candidate will be career oriented, motivated, naturally pleasant and friendly, with a commitment to "family" values and collaboration. This is a team environment with a collective focus on serving our customers and supporting each other to that end.
The primary function of this position is to cultivate & nurture relationships within the distributor channel of business; to support distributors in their efforts, events and programs.
Required qualifications, previous training and skills include, but not limited to:
- A natural “people” person; someone whom others gravitate towards; trustworthy.
- Capacity to establish, maintain and promote high standards of professional etiquette and a superior customer experience.
- Effective listening, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of business development techniques, practices, skills and tools.
- Self-motivated and deadline/target driven, with effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Analytics, the ability to interpret market report data & information.
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment, computers, internet, email and common office/presentation related tools.
- The ability, willingness and flexibility to occasionally travel within North America.
Training, knowledge or experience in the following are considered an asset:
- Applicable post-secondary education in areas such as business, communications, etc.
- Previous business development work experience.
- General knowledge of RV’s and the industry.
This is a full-time permanent position, offering a complete comp package, professional growth opportunity, and development/training. Normal work hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. Travel as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.Apply Now