Coleman Air Conditioner Shroud - PW
This replacement air conditioner shroud fits many of the Coleman Mach series air conditioners. Attaches from the top with the original 4 mounting bolts. Overall product dimension is 42" x 30" x 12.75" high. The hole to hole dimension on the top is 20.85" lengthwise and 17.75" for the width.
Polar White in colour but also available in Black.
- Made with indestructable polymer materials
- Installs in minutes (using original bolt holes)
- This is the last shroud you will ever buy!
The shroud fits these air conditioners the best:
- 8332 Series Mach 1
- 8333A Series Mach 3 Plus Air Conditioner
- 8333B Series Mach 3 Plus
- 8333C Mach 3 Plus
- 8335 Series Mach 15 Air Conditioner
- 8335C Mach 15
- 8373 Series Air Conditioner
- 8473 Series Roughneck International Air Conditioner
- 8473 Roughneck International Series with R-407C
- 8433 Series Mach 3 Plus Roughneck
- 8533 Series Sea Mach Air Conditioner
- 8534 P.S. Heat Pump Series
- 8535 Series Heat Pump
- 8632 Series Mach 1 P.S.
- 8633 Series Mach 3 Power Saver Air Conditioner
The shroud fits the following air conditioners, but they are taller so there may be a gap between the bottom of the shroud and the roof of your RV:
- 8333D Series Mach 3 Plus
- 8335D Series Mach 15
- 8433 "D" Series Mach 3 Plus Roughneck
- 8533 "D" Series Sea Mach Air Conditioner
- 8534 "D" P.S. Heat Pump Series
- 8535 "D" Series Heat Pump
- 8632 "D" Series Mach 1 P.S.
- 8633 "D" Series Mach 3 P.S.
The fit will vary for other air conditioners. To ensure that this shroud will fit, please measure the distance from the roof of your RV to the top of your air conditioner. Once you have this measurement compare it to the height of this shroud which is 12.75 inches. If the height of your air conditioner is about 12.75 inches then this shroud should fit perfectly. If your air conditioner is taller than 12.75 inches then the shroud will still fit, but the bottom of the shroud might not sit flush on your roof.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Great service-as promised
Posted by Don on 8th Sep 2015
Arrived on time and in great shape. Looks sturdy and unfortunately I can not compare the construction to the old OEM unit as that one blew off my RV somewhere between Texas and Kansas(hope no one got hurt or nothing damaged). I had to make slight adjustments to the mounting holes but discount this to the fact that I did replace an older (92) Coleman unit!
To track your Icon Technologies.com order please enter your order number and click 'Track Order'.